What Your Womb Could Be Saying To You
Yes, she has a voice.
As famous modern dancer/choreographer Martha Graham once said,
“The body never lies . . . it says what words cannot.”
By listening to your body’s signals, you can gather valuable clues that will guide you to self healing. When you’re still you can hear what your womb is telling you, and better understand the condition of your womb and your inner being (the womb of your mind). As is below, so is above.
If she’s bleeding heavy, she may be crying out for help
If she’s in pain, she may be angry or upset
If she has cysts/fibroids/clotting, she may be feeling stuck, stagnate, indecisive
If she is prolapsed, she may be feeling injured or down
If she has vaginitis/irritation/STD/odor, she may be irritated, feeling inner trauma, fear
If she has just stopped feeling, and sings "birthing blues", she may be blocking her vision and life's work/purpose.
Dearest ones, it’s time to have that comforting conversation to forgive, to love, to peace, to balance, to heal. Here are some steps to connect to your womb for inner healing:
Connecting to the inner voice
1. Have a journal handy and find a quiet space. Sip an herbal tea.
2. Take 4 deep cleansing breathes as follows: breath in through nose only with abdomen extending, hold, release slowly through mouth or nose to count of 4, as abdomen goes in. Do 4x’s. Raise your spiritual vibration even more by inhaling a therapeutic essential oil (lavender, frankincense, etc)
3. Do the same 25 times but rapidly, through the nose only, doing a pump action with your abdomen. Take a deep slow breathe.
4. Now start the conversation. Ask her how is she feeling? Ask her why, what does she need, what can you do?
5. Now go within, trust your intuition and communicate with your inner spirit. Allow healing visions to unfold, and release burdens.
6. Write your conversation in your journal. As you release you may feel like crying, shouting, dancing, singing, laughing. It’s ALL GOOD! Tears are the releasing of resistance.
Doing this was a surprisingly wonderful release for me!! This week, begin to pay attention to the sensations in your womb, and your inner thoughts. Give your womb what it needs the most, whether that is more restful sleep, healthier nourishment, water, movement, meditation, etc.
I invite you to explore and share your self INNERstandings that were revealed to you on the ConsciousLivingCare community page. Don't be shy. What you share can help someone else! Don't forget to LIKE the page. You can leave a message here annoymously.
Ayo (Pat) Hinds-Bankole, C.N.H.P.
Ayo(Pat) Hinds-Bankole, owner of Conscious Living Care (www.consciouslivingcare.com), is your ultimate Wellness Expert & Coach, helping people ignite and re-ignite their passion for great health from the inside out! Serving Men/women/children/pets nationally and internationally.
The contents of this site, are for informational purposes only. Nothing contained in this site is or should be considered or used as a substitute for professional medical or mental health advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never disregard medical advice from your doctor or other qualified health care provider or delay seeking it because of something you have read on the Internet, including on this site.